Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hex and the City (Nightside, #4)Hex and the City by Simon R. Green
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series continues to get better. When I started the first book I feared that the large, important mysteries it alluded to would be allowed to hang around indefinitely to add ambiance to the series. This book addressed them directly, and significant changes take place to the status quo. It is also good to see John Taylor actually do some things to show that he deserves the reputation he has, as in the first couple of books I was left wondering "Why would any of these powerful beings be afraid of him?" This book delivered a good story and is the first one where I wanted to start the next book as soon as possible to find out what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.